A warranty can help ensure your peace of mind. To help you solve your biggest problems quickly, we’ve put together a collection of the most common Warranty FAQs.
Step 1: Go to "www.support.boat-lifestyle.com"
Step 2: Click on "Claim your warranty"
Step 3: Fill out the form and check for service center availability
In this section, you can claim a warranty by filling out a form. Also, you can check for the nearest service center
Product Group: Enter your product category (Example: Wired earphones/Bluetooth earphones)
Product: Select the model of the product (Example: boAt Rockerz 500 Red).
Pin code: Enter the pin code that is serviceable at your location. If the pin code is not serviceable, try to enter an alternate address.
Step 4: If the service center is not available near your location, another form "Complaint Registration" will appear on the screen. Fill out this form and then you will be eligible for door-to-door replacement.
Step 1: Go to "https://support.boat-lifestyle.com/"
Step 2: Click on "Track your Warranty Ticket".
Step 3: Enter Your registered mobile number and ticket number and then click on "Track". Your warranty status will appear on the screen
To get your invoice of the purchase please follow these steps:
1. Boat website: Visit the seller website www.boat-lifestyle.com
-> Login to your account (If you don’t have an account, please create one
using the same email ID which was used to place the order) -> Click on “My
account” section in the top right corner of the webpage -> Click on “Manage
your order” -> Click “Download” in the Invoice column against the order for
which you need the invoice.
2. Amazon: Login into Amazon -> Go to ‘Returns & Orders’ -> Click Invoice (drop-down) - Invoice 1 or P-slip/Warranty 1
3. Flipkart: Login into Flipkart -> Go to your order -> Select Order -> Download Invoice
4. Snapdeal: Login into Snapdeal -> Go to your order -> Get Invoice.
5. Paytm: Paytm sends an email to the customer (Invoice Copy) Or Kindly
contact the seller in order to get the Invoice
6. Myntra: Myntra sends an email to the customer (Invoice copy) Or Kindly
contact the seller in order to get the invoice.
7. Nykaa: Visit the seller website www.nykaa.com -> Login to your account -> Hover over your profile name in the top right corner and click on “My Orders” -> Select the respective order and click on “Download Invoice”.
8. Paytm: Visit the seller website www.paytmmall.com
-> Login to your account -> Click on “My Orders” -> Click on the
order for which you need the invoice ->Click on the Invoice option on the
order details page
9. Tata Cliq: Visit the seller's website www.tatacliq.com -> Login to your account -> Visit “My Orders” in the “My account” section -> You will find the Download/ Request invoice option on the order details page. Any Offline Store: Please contact the respective seller to get the invoice for the product.
Usually, after issuing the replacement product, it takes around 0-5 business days to deliver the shipment to your doorstep.
If the replacement product has not been picked even after 5 business days then kindly email your query at firstname.lastname@example.org for all the warranty and service-related issues or call Customer Service on 022-6918-1920 for further assistance.
The Turnaround time (TAT) for picking up the faulty product unit is between 0-3 business days right from creating the AWB (Airway Bill) of our courier partners.
If this issue persists and exceeds the TAT then please email your query at email@example.com for all the warranty and service-related issues or call Customer Service 022-6918-1920 for further assistance.
Drop your query at Corporates@imaginemarketingindia.com and the concerned person will get back to you at the earliest possible.